Indian Pass is one of the most beautifully rugged coastal areas in Gulf County, the kind of place that most folks envision when they hear the phrase “Old Florida”. Many of the original “Old Florida” style homes still sit atop stately sand dunes, surrounded by dense live oak hammocks and towering palms. It's the sort of place where you can step back in time and enjoy the way Florida used to be -- and make some great memories in the process.
If your family is planning a visit to Indian Pass, Florida, then congratulations -- you are in for the time of your life! Chances are, you are also looking for a local photographer to capture the special occasion.
To select a photographer for ANY special family event, several things should be considered.
- Is the person you are considering a full-time professional photographer?
- Is the photographer experienced in dealing with the challenges of beach photography?
- Does the photographer have the right equipment for the job?
- Is the photographer familiar with the Indian Pass, Florida area and the venue opportunities it provides?
- Does the photographer offer custom packages to fit what YOUR family needs?
- Are the photographer's rates reasonable?
But just as important are the FUN things...
- Will everyone in your family, from elderly family members to the youngest of your children, fall in love with the photographer?
- Do you want the photo session to be fun, entertaining and as memorable as the photos themselves?
- Is the photographer's name Sweetie? :-)
"I would like to offer your family my services for your family's visit. My work -- a sample of which is displayed on this website -- speaks for itself, but you can only experience my friendly, outgoing "down-home" personality if you give me a call. As many others will attest, I can make your Indian Pass, Florida photo session as enjoyable as the rest of your family's visit."